"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Saturday, August 10, 2013

On To Minsk Sunday Afternoon July 14, 2013

After 2 great Vacation Bible Schools our work was almost
done. On Sunday afternoon we packed up all of our bags and
 headed to Minsk, the capital of Belarus, for a little sightseeing.
The 3 1/2 hour drive gave everyone some much needed time to
reflect and sit back and rest. The countryside of Belarus is beautiful!
When we arrived in Minsk we 1st went to an underground
mall so we could do a little shopping. I found that the shopping
was limited just a few kiosks so I only bought some postcards
this trip. After shopping we took off on the streets and saw
a few sights around town.











1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures and amazing article. Its very impresive that Minsk is so beautiful. I need Minsk travel guide .

    ReplyDelete