"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Friday, August 9, 2013

Mikasevichi, Belarus

Thursday July 11, 2013

Well I have to confess that I probably haven't been spelling
the name of this town correct. I have seen different spelling but
in checking on google map I have decided to use Mikasevichi.
Early on Thursday morning we loaded up and boarded the 2
vans for the ride to our next town. It wasn't but an hours drive
away but all of us were tired and a little anxious. We arrived
about 9:00am. We hurried to set up because we had children
arriving at 10:00am - 1 hour for the 2nd Vacation Bible school.






Pastor Dima warmly welcomed us to his church. We started our program
again with a new group of wonderful children.


No comments:

Post a Comment