"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Friday, August 9, 2013

Loving on Children

I think one of the most exciting things for us as a team
was the awesome opportunity to impact the life of the
children. We all were able to show them love but what
was more amazing was the love that they gave us in return.
I once heard a friend say that if you can change the heart
of a child you can change the heart of a nation. I think
there is profound truth in that statement. My prayer is
that the children were so impacted by the love of Jesus
Christ that they will be the ones who lead Belarus in
revival!  The following photos of some of the  wonderful
children in Mikasevichi!












No comments:

Post a Comment