"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Monday, March 25, 2013

Team Prep and Prayer

Please pray for the team as we recruit prayer partners
and financial donors. Our cut off date for the 1st $1500
which covers our airline tickets is April 15th. Since Belarus
is a small country tickets are more limited so if we can't
purchase the tickets early we may not find available seats
on the flights.

Tammy is recovering nicely from her knee surgery. Thanks
be to God. Janis may be facing some reconstructive surgery
before we leave. Several members of our team are facing
physical challenges. Pray that God will strengthen each of
us and equip us to do the work that is set before us!

No comments:

Post a Comment