"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Friday, March 15, 2013

Restful Week

Out team has had 2 meetings. Sunday we had a great meeting
discussing our role in Belarus, team unity, and having a time of prayer.
Each week we will be having more things to do in preparation.
We have 10 people on the team. Let me introduce you to them.
     Angela Carano
     Atly Davis
     Tammy Dudley
     Deborah Lareau
     Dave Mikesell
     Eve Nimkar
     Kathleen Summers
     Janice Weaver
     Cathy Wilson
     Mark Wilson
I believe that God has brought together the perfect team to
accomplish His will in Belarus. Please pray for each of us.
Tammy had surgery on her knee on Tuesday and is recovering
Kathleen had a medical procedure last week and is waiting
for results. Praying that all have a restful off week!


No comments:

Post a Comment