"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tuesday July 9 and Wednesday July 10, 2013 Luninets

On Tuesday and Wednesday we continued our work with the
children in Luninets. What fun we had with the children and the
church members at Luninets Church. Everyday we had 4 sessions
for the children who were ages 4-16. Those sessions included
Bible lessons, crafts, games/sports, and music. We had a beginning
assembly and ending assembly where we sang songs and talk about
what they had learned. On Wednesday evening we had a service
for the children, their families, and anyone else who wanted to attend.
A gospel message was given on Wednesday to the children and adults
by Andrew.












http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5Azi-TrI0



No comments:

Post a Comment