"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Time To Depart

As we prepare to leave I am reminded of this saying by
Elisabeth Elliot.
     This job has been given to me to do.
     Therefore it is a privilege.
     Therefore it is an offering I may make to God.
     Therefore it is to be done gladly, if it is done for Him.
     Here, not somewhere else, I may learn God's way.
     In this job, not in some other, God looks for faithfulness.
Tomorrow as we leave for Belarus it is good to remember
who called us to this job, this task. God always knew that
the 10 of us would be going to Belarus in July 2013. He
called us. He equipped us. He will be with us.
May we be faithful to this call!
    

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your mission to be accomplished and that God moves on the lives of those you come in contact with. Atly - I love you Baby!.....Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  2. We prayed for you today at church and will continue to lift you up this week. Praying for the children that they will be receptive and that the Holy Spirit will show them their need for Jesus.
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete