"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Short-Term Missions Luncheon

Today was the short-term missions luncheon at First Baptist Atlanta.
This is where people can come and find out about the upcoming
short-term mission trips. Team leaders each have a display set up
at a table and are there to introduce and provide information
about the trips that they are leading. Mark and I are leading a trip
to Belarus this July. We had some great conversation today
with prospective team members for the trip. In the next few weeks
the team will be formed. We are hoping to have a team of 10-12 people
to accomplish the work and mission that God has called up to do this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment