"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Prayer

As we begin this journey of preparation for Belarus we need
to remain in prayer for those whom God will call to be a part
of this ministry opportunity. Our prayer is that the Lord will call
people who are willing to be used by Him in ministry as vessels
ready to serve and be served. If you love the Lord and have trusted
him as your Savior than I believe that you can be used by God.
Sure talent is great but most important is willingness. A smile,
a hug, and a high 5 can mean so much to someone who is hurting.
Join in this opportunity along with us and I guarantee it will
not be just you who will be blessing someone. For I have always
received the greater blessing by being involved in missions!

No comments:

Post a Comment