"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Monday, June 17, 2013

17 Days Until Belarus




We are very close to departure. 17 days and we leave Atlanta for our Belarus
Mission Trip. Above is a picture of the Luninets church (one of the 2 churches
where we will be working.) Hopefully we have taken care of all the details and now
we need to continue in fervent prayer for Belarus and our team and trip!

I love the quote by C.T. Studd - "Only one life will soon be past, only what's
done for Christ will last."

As we finish up our final preparations I was reminded of this verse by one of
my faithful supporters: "I will go before you and make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. I will give you
the treasures of darkness and hidden riches or secret places, that you may know
that I, the Lord, who call you by your name am the God of Israel." Isaiah 45:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment