"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, Whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then I said here am I send, me!"
-Isaiah 6:8

Monday, April 29, 2013

The Missionary Cry

I want to share a wonderful poem written by
the late Dr. A.B. Simpson an avid missionary
and founder of the Missionary Alliance Church.

     The Master's coming draweth near.
     The Son of Man will soon appear.
     His Kingdom is at hand.
     But ere that glorious day can be.
     The Gospel of the Kingdom we must
     preach in every land.

As we draw closer to our trip we must keep our
focus on eternal things, preparing not only
physically and mentally but most important
spiritually! Time spent in prayer and spiritual
preparation is the single most vital aspect of our
ministry. Will you pray with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment